Sunday 12 February 2012

The day before lift-off

We're nearly there. Now, my initial posts are going to be a tad complicated because I've just switched blog sites and I'm going to bring across all my previous 12wbt posts. Please bear with me! I really hope I'll have this sorted in the next ... well ... couple of hours, actually! Can't start 12wbt without a blog, can I? (I mean ... one that really works!)

So here goes! We're nearly there and I should be asleep right now, saving my strength for tomorrow - THE FITNESS TEST! Argh! But it's got to be done, right? And without a benchmark there's no guide to improvement so it should be exciting, too! Stepping stone No. 1.

I'm ready. I really am. It's only my blog that isn't (fortunately, my blog doesn't have to do a fitness test too!)

OK. Wishing everyone around the world loads of motivation for Day One, Week One, Round One. Have fun and enjoy the first day of a new chapter of this thriller that is your life! Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment